Eric focuses his practice on the financial-services industry, representing broker/dealers, investment advisors, and their associated persons in federal and state court and in arbitration. Prior to joining WGK, Eric practiced at one of the world’s largest law firms in its broker/dealer group.
In 2008, Eric earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of Florida, Warrington College of Business, and he earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Florida, Levin College of Law, in 2011. Eric is a Tampa-Bay native and follows all local sports. In his free time, Eric enjoys cooking, travelling and spending time with his wife and son.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Florida, Levin College of Law, 2011
- B.S., Business Administration, cum laude, University of Florida, 2008
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- Recipient, Merit Scholarship, University of Florida, Levin College of Law